Compression Wear and Shapewear Market Revenues Will Growing At a CAGR of 7.7% From Reaching Nearly $6.95 Billion By 2030
August 5, 2022
Global Compression Wear and Shapewear Market by Product Type, Gender, Application and Distribution Channel: Opportunity Analysis & Industry Forecast, 2021–2030
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, August 5, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- According to a new report, "Compression Wear and Shapewear Market" The report offers an extensive analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segment, Porter's Five Forces analysis, and competitive landscape. The compression wear and shapewear market size was valued at $4 billion in 2020, and is projected reach $6.9 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.7% from 2021 to 2030.
Access Full Summary: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/compression-wear-shapewear-market
Compression wear & shapewear are tight-fitted apparels designed specifically to keep the body in a certain posture. Increase in disposable income of customers, advancements in the fabric technology & garment designs, rise in popularity of shapewear among the geriatric population, and change in lifestyles drive the market growth of shapewear segment.
The male users segment leads the global compression wear & shapewear market, owing to higher adoption of compression wear. Moreover, majority of men also prefer compression garments during a workout, further fueling the demand from the male consumer segment. The female consumer segment is expected to grow at a highest growth rate over the anticipated period, owing to rise in female interest for fitness and comfortable clothing and increase in participation of women in sports activities.
Furthermore, companies such as Nike, UnderArmour, and others have started to target the women segment with the launch of new product lines and establishment of women-specific stores.
Among various distribution channels, the specialty retail stores segment held the highest revenue share of 62%, and is expected to maintain its dominance ahead as well. This segment constitutes company-owned outlets that possess extensive penetration in various geographies and sell wide product lines of compression wear and shapewear. However, the compression wear & shapewear market growth is expected through online sales channels with a high CAGR of 8.6%, owing to wide product availability on e-commerce websites and rise in Internet penetration in Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Application wise, the performance & recovery segment accounted for the maximum revenue share of $2.96 billion in 2020. This segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period, owing to extensive usage of compression wear to prevent injuries, improve blood circulation, and speed up recovery.
Request The Free Sample PDF Of This Report (Flash Sale Till 20th August 2022) @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1745
The compression wear segment dominated the overall market in 2020, accounting for over 70% of the revenue, due to the widespread usage of various types of compression wear by professional athletes and lifestyle users practicing recreational exercises. Growth of this segment is driven by the vast health benefits offered by these garments, such as improved performance, body temperature maintenance, reduced muscle fatigue, and prevention of injury. A significant rise in number of lifestyle users in developing regions and rise in trend of using compression wear as an athleisure wear are expected to increase the demand for compression wear.
Some of the key players operating in the global compression wear & shapewear market such as Nike Inc., Spanx Inc., Adidas AG, Triumph International Corporation, Leonisa SA, Wacoal America Inc., Ann Chery, 2XU Pty Ltd., Under Armour Inc., and Jockey.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
○ The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global compression wear & shapewear market share, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
○ It presents a quantitative analysis from 2020 to 2030, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing compression wear & shapewear market opportunities.
○ Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
○ An in-depth analysis of the compression wear & shapewear market trends helps determine the prevailing market opportunities
○ The report includes detailed analysis of the regional and global markets, key players, market segments, competitive scenarios, sales areas, and growth strategies.
Need a Discount? Getting Exclusive Discount And Free Consultation @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1745
Reasons to Buy This Compression Wear and Shapewear Market Report:
○ Mergers and acquisitions should be well-planned by identifying the best manufacturer.
○ Sort new clients or possible partners into the demographic you’re looking for.
○ Suitable for providing dependable and high-quality data and analysis to assist your internal and external presentations.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by gaining a better grasp of the areas in which huge corporations can intervene.
○ To increase and grow business potential and reach, develop and plan licencing and licencing strategies by finding possible partners with the most appealing projects.
○ Recognize newcomers with potentially strong product portfolios and devise effective counter-strategies to acquire a competitive edge.
○ To develop effective R&D strategies, gather information, analysis, and strategic insight from competitors.
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Avenue.! An Online Subscription Based Library of Reports - Allied Market Research